Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Schwendeman Family

You have no clue how long it's taken me to get the spelling of the Schwendeman name down. I have worked with Stacey for 2 years now and I still get it wrong sometimes :) Anywho, the shoot with her and her beautiful family was lots of fun. Stacey and her husband Nate are the coolest mom and dad Rylie and Eryn could hope for. Because of their coolness, the shoot was easy as pie and very natural. The girls were super cooperative and Rylie even asked if I was coming over later to hang out....awww....

Side note: this was the first time that I drove all the way to a shoot and got out of the car only to realize that my memory card was sitting on my coffee table at home. Needless to say, I was super embarrassed when I had to call Stacey and tell her I was going to be late.....I will not be doing that ever again....I hope....:)




No comments:

Post a Comment