Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Niemyski Family

This was by far one of the easiest shoots ever. I know I say that all the time but I'm dead serious this time. The Niemyski's (who own the school I work at) are some of the silliest, most laid back people I know. They were up for anything and were joking around with each other most of the day. They were great fun to photograph and I was never wanting for candid shots of them just having a good time as a family. The shoot was done in 40 minutes flat and everyone said "gosh, that was easy". Oh also, the picture of Paul brushing hair from Kam's face is one of my favorite shots of the day. It was such a sincere and sweet moment between them. Kam's hand is resting lightly on his knee and he is brushing her face with such gentleness....it was beautiful and I might have got teary eyed when I was editing it.....:)









No comments:

Post a Comment